Thursday, May 7, 2009

Dolls

Some would say my profession is monstrous. Others take delight in what I do. How can you blame me for what I do? Those girls make me do it. It's not my fault...or is it? I was fifteen when I became ugly. I was pretty once. My parents were jealous they were never like me. So they burned me made my face ugly. That's okay though.....God punished them and made them burn with the house.
My first kills name was Alice. Poor Alice. She was pretty. Everything I wanted and would've been. her parents were jealous too. So I had to help her. I took care of her. Then their was Abbey, Ariel, Anna, Annie, Alexa....They were all like the first. The last one I took was named Alice too.

How appropriate right?

The first kill named Alice like the last kill.
She was so easy. Through her I saw my self just like all the others. She thought she was better than me. But unlike the the others she wouldn't give up. She fought back. No one was at her house. It was just me and her. i was so caught up in taunting her I didn't notice the sirens. A Bang came from the door. They wanted her, my Alice. They were yelling screaming at me and her.I couldn't concentrate. I slid down in a corner crying and covering my ears. I needed to do something. She was half dead anyways. My poor Alice she was so beautiful. I picked up the knife and went over to her. She was falling in and out shivering. " Don't worry Alice. It's okay" I ran the knife across her neck making the perfect cut so she stayed beautiful. Then dragged the head to my small black box. I dragged her body to her bedroom. And layed her neatly on the bed. then I folded the covers over face. Neatly tough. I wanted them to know I cared. Then I ran. Holding the small box in my hand out the back door and into the cover of the woods. Running one foot after the other. breathing in and out at the pace of my heart. Dogs barked behind me. I ran and an. I stopped when I reached the cabin. I found it after the first Alice. It was perfect. It was dry inside. I set the box down on the bed. And went to the bathroom to wash up. The thick blood slid off my hand with ease down the drain. After I was done I went back to the black box and opened it. Inside was my Alice. Her face was pale but smooth. i closed her eyes with my hand. I picked up her head and took out a new doll. blood oozed down the neck of the doll as the head slid in place. I placed her with the rest. Where she'll be safe. My poor black box would stay empty until least I had my dolls each one just like me. Each one still beautiful. Sitting in my big black box at the end of my bed. The funny thing was inside was Alice, Abbey, Ariel, Anna, Annie, and Alice.

Three weeks later I found Alyssa. She was beautiful. She'd make a great doll....

1 comment:

  1. hey.. wow this is creeepy lol
    but its good! i want moreee haha
    nice

    http://anotherwordforthis.blogspot.com/

    love from, me ;)

    ReplyDelete